Saturday, June 12, 2010

Wythe and his lovey...

I just realized the other day that I didn't have any pictures of Wythe and his lovey "puppy". The stuffed puppy was given to him when he was born but when he was about 8 months old he got really attached to it. He has to snuggle with it when he goes to sleep. I thought that it might be a good idea to buy a second one in case something happens to Puppy. But after doing a little research we have decided that if he loses it he will learn a tough lesson! Apparently this puppy is one of those collector animals, the cheapest I see it on EBay is $40! So, for the most part puppy has to stay in the crib. Sometimes he gets to come out to the living room if Wythe is having a rough day but for the most part he lives in the crib. I took a few pictures of Wythe and puppy, too cute!









'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...