Friday, June 25, 2010

End of an era...

After about 20 years of working for AMS today is Peter's last day. It is exciting and a little scary at the same time. I know the work has been really stressful for him for quite some time so I'm looking forward to a change for him. On the other hand I have some fondness in my heart for the company because that is where we met. It is easy to bash your employer but for us some very good things came out of our work place!

Peter is taking a week off before he starts his new job, same industry but different company. He plans to get a lot of work done on the addition and catch up on some other things at home.

With his new job he won't be able to work at home anymore but on the plus side I can now use his office for something else. I think for the time being I will use it to store some of this stuff that is for the addition. Eventually I will move all of our paperwork out there since it is set up as an office. I may even set up the sewing machine out there so that I can leave it set up and ready to use. I joking said that I was going to use the office for a playroom and just put a baby monitor out there....I WAS KIDDING. I'm not really going to stick my kiddos out in a room that isn't even attached to the house! At least not while they are so young...

'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...