Monday, June 7, 2010

Reading...

I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner, to write about what I'm reading and if I like it or not. I am an avid reader, though I tend to not read the best seller list. I don't avoid it, it just seems that I don't pick those books up. I am venturing out more though by picking up random books at the library and trying them out.

I constantly have a book going, oftentimes more than one at a time. I am a fast reader, probably more of a skimmer than in depth reader, but I go through many books. I usually read at night before crashing because I find I can sleep better if my mind isn't dwelling on my never ending "to-do" lists!

So, I will start mentioning what books I am reading, feel free to comment with whether you liked/loved/hated that book. I have discovered many authors from recommendations of others!

'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...