Thursday, June 17, 2010

Reading...Bruce Alexander

I picked up this book at my favorite used book store, Page Master Used Books. They cleverly put tags on the shelf with their recommended picks and suggestions, "if you like so-and-so try this author". So I picked up Blind Justice by Bruce Alexander. It is part of the Sir John Fielding Mystery series. It takes place in London in the mid-to-late 1700's. Sir John is a well known magistrate that goes beyond the call of duty to solve issues that are brought before him. The mystery aspect kind of reminded me of an Agatha Christie book. Maybe since it is written from the perspective of a boy named Jeremy Procter who is acting as a helped to Sir John. At times it had the feeling of Agatha's books when told from the view of Hastings. I really enjoyed the book and will be looking for more at the bookstore or at the library.


'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...