Sunday, June 27, 2010

Priming...priming and more priming...

I think the title of the post sums it up....priming the walls. So far I have put up 6 gallons of primer and I'm not done. I'm not even sure how many gallons of paint this is going to take!  I'm getting the feeling that we underestimated the painting budget!

One thing about painting/priming is you start seeing big changes, it really changes an area fast! I know I've said it before and I'll say it again....it is a whole different ballgame to paint with 2 little ones! You start painting and 15 minutes later someone has a meltdown or needs a diaper change or needs to eat. So you spend 10 minutes putting everything away, cleaning your brushes etc., all for 15 minutes of work. I have never felt so inclined to just throw out the paint tray and brushes every time I paint and start over with new ones! Now, that would break the budget!

'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...