Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day...

Today was my first Mother's Day with both of my children. Sometimes I just look at the two of them and feel like I won the child lottery, how lucky am I to have these two precious children!

We had a pretty quiet day. I got cards from both kids and from their daddy. Peter wanted to do some work on the addition so he worked out there for a while. I needed to run into town to go to the kid's consignment store and see if they had a pack and play in stock, we needed another one for our trip. Peter needed to go to Home Depot so he went with me. We ended up going to a couple of stores, it was nice having Peter along to help with the kids in the store. It is so much easier when you can push two carts and not have to carry one!  I told Peter that since it was Mother's Day I was taking the day off from the kitchen and that if we wanted to eat we would have to stop somewhere. We ended up going to Chili's in Gainesville and eating a late lunch/early dinner.

'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...