Monday, May 24, 2010

A "first" not captured on camera...

Today I took the kids to Harris Teeter. Wythe loves to ride in the cart that has the steering wheel so when it is available I use that cart. Today for the first time I put both kids in that cart, Wythe and Ainsley, sitting side by side. They were too cute and I was so aggravated that I didn't have my camera to capture the moment. Ainsley loved playing with the steering wheel, so much so that she kept trying to play with Wythe's wheel too. Wythe would get mad and look at me like "mom, aren't you going to do something??"  Then to add insult to injury she kept grabbing everything from him. He seemed torn between excitement that his little sis was sitting beside him and frustration that she was being so annoying. I thought to myself, "buddy, if you only knew..."  I was the oldest sibling, I well remember the frustration of younger siblings! Maybe next time I'll get a picture just so I can show how absolutely adorable they are!

'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...