Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Reading...Where Memories Lie

Where Memories Lie by Deborah Crombie.

I'm continuing to read this series out of order since I just get whatever book the library has on the shelf.

I really am enjoying Inspector Kincaid and Gemma.  This book was particularly interesting to me because it involves a piece of jewelry that was apparently stolen from a Jewish jewelry maker by the Nazis.  I got this book out of the library not knowing the subject of the story.  This book came on the heels of a discussion my husband and I had with friends regarding items that turn up in auction houses that may have been stolen from the original owners. It can turn into a big mess as many times more than one person has a legitimate claim to the item. It was interesting reading this book right after that discussion!

'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...