Sunday, December 4, 2011

"O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree, la la lala la lala....."

I never can remember the words to that song. Moving on...

It is that time.  We have our tree up.

For some reason I had a particularly difficult tree decorating the tree this year. And not for the reasons you may think. The 3-year-old and 2-year-old did present some challenges but the tree was a bigger issue.  Some people go in search of the perfect tree, we go in search of the tree that everyone else will reject.

OK, so it is not that bad, but we do seem to have a different criteria for selecting a tree.

This tree presented some problems because it was definitely one-sided, bent and had a hole in the only good side.  But after hours of tweaking I think it is good. From now on I will blame any holes, crookedness on the fact that my children seem determined to pull it over and/or break all the ornaments.




and some of my favorite ornaments...










'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...