Monday, July 4, 2011

kids 'n boots

This is a scene you can find almost any day at our house. Except for the truck in the background, that is a neighbors truck, we don't own anything that new...  I was actually referring to the two adorable toddlers walking around the yard in their boots. I would think boots would be a little hot in the summer but it is their footwear of choice.



Now, I had always claimed that I wouldn't let my kids outside unless they were dressed...that resolution didn't last long. As this picture will show, here is my daughter sporting her pink boots, pj's and uncombed hair.  I would like to state for the record that this is an unusual look for her....but that would be a lie.  She frequently wears her pj's for a good portion of the day but before you judge me let me try to justify this.  She is a nudist at heart and there are days that I don't want my non-potty trained child to run around naked, so on those days I am more inclined to let her stay in her pj's since she has a difficult time getting them off. That may or may not be a good reason but that's my story and I'm stickin' too it!



'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...