Thursday, April 8, 2010

To the park and Daddy's birthday...

Yesterday we met some friends at a little park not too far from where we live. Wythe had a great time playing with his buddy Abbie, and the mommy's had a great time visiting. I figured out a way to swing both my kids at the same time without hogging the swings.


That night was Peter's birthday. He is not a fan of parties, so I decided to let him off the hook this year. Because next year is a "BIG" birthday and he won't get off so easy then! When I asked him what he would like to do for his birthday he said "I would like to invite a couple over for dinner and have New York strip steak, baked potatos, salad and lemon merange pie for dessert instead of a cake." So that is what we did. Our friends and neighbors, Wayne and Raquel, came over for dinner and dessert and we had a great time!



'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...