Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Reading...The Omnivore's Dilemma

The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan.

I read this book for the first time several years ago.  But I think that it is one you should reread periodically.  For me there is so much information that I seem to glean something new each time.  Sometimes, I will just pick it up and read a section or two rather than reading the whole book again.

I guess you can already tell that I love this book. I like all of Michael Pollan's books and I think he has done a tremendous service to us all through his work.

I believe everyone should read this book at least once. It may not change the way you live but I guarantee it will make you think twice about a lot of things, when you drive past a cornfield, past a McDonald's, when you look at the organic section at the grocery store, even when you walk into Whole Foods.  It is a thought provoking book.

'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...