Friday, January 13, 2012

What can be better than alcoholic chocolate milk?

It is like getting in touch with your inner child by drinking an adult beverage.

And how can you not like, no, love this?


At first I tried the regular ChocoVine.  It was yummy, basically adult chocolate milk.  But the one above is the espresso ChocoVine, much better than the regular.  

This is not my favorite chocolate wine.  My favorite one is probably still "Noche" by Cooper Vineyards, I mentioned that one earlier.  I have also discovered another good chocolate wine but cannot remember who makes it. I will post about it soon. 

Back to ChocoVine, this is more like chocolate milk rather than chocolate wine.  So, next time you are in the mood for chocolate milk, throw out the Ovaltine and try some ChocoVine. 

'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...