Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Reading...A Trick of the Light

A Trick of the Light by Louise Penny.


I had to wait a bit for this book at the library, apparently Louise Penny is popular in my hometown!


This is the 7th book about Chief Inspector Armand Gamache. I continue to enjoy her books, the only complaint I have right now is that I will have to wait awhile for the next one!


These books should really be read in order. The first couple of books almost stood on their own but now there is so much background that you really need to read the previous books.  


I am so happy for Louise Penny and the success she is having as a writer.  From what she shares on her blog and Facebook page she seems to be a delightful person. 


Looking forward to book #8

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...