Thursday, November 10, 2011

My love/hate relationship with Biscoff

When I was in Europe I had this marvelous spread that was wonderful on everything. You could spread it on fruit, on a baguette, crackers, probably even paper.  

I did not remember what the name was and failed to bring any home with me. I do not remember if Biscoff is what I had over there but it is remarkably close AND, my favorite grocery store in the whole wide world, a.k.a. Wegmans, stocks it. 

Now this is a good and a bad thing. 

Those are actually the exact words I would use to describe Biscoff. 

Good and bad. 

Good because it is delicious and addicting.  

Bad because it is delicious and addicting. 
And because there is absolutely nothing of nutritional value in it. 

But since it is the same consistency as peanut butter you can convince yourself that is has protein or something good. Or you can smear it on an apple and say "look! it is healthy, it goes on fruit!"

Basically, if you haven't tried it then please avoid it at all cost.  If you have tried it then you know what I am talking about and you are welcome to join my new group I am forming B.A., (Biscoff Addicts)



'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...