Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Reading...Graham Robb

I have been reading "Parisians" by Graham Robb and have really enjoyed it! Unfortunately, I won't be able to finish it because it is due back to the library today. I rarely have the issue of a book being due before I've finished it but that is what happened this time. Lately I've been so busy that I haven't had as much time to read also, this book is not one you breeze through. I was tempted to keep the book out but there are holds on it. I know from experience how frustrating it is when you have a book and hold and someone won't return it, so I will return it today. But I will look forward to checking it out again and also reading some other books by Graham Robb. He has also written biographies of Balzec and Victor Hugo.

'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...