Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Help, I've created a monster!

No, he is not a monster but I do have to take responsibility for fostering a love of "coffee" in my two year old!  He likes to have "coffee" in the morning with my husband and I, as you can imagine our coffee bears little resemblance to his coffee but he doesn't know that. One day I may regret it but for now it is just so doggone cute to see him sitting in his little chair "drinking coffee".

For now it is cute when he points out every Starbucks and says "treat, please!" but I'm sure that will get old at some point before he has a job and can buy his own coffee.

Wythe enjoying his morning coffee

By the way, got these adorable leather chairs at Target, they are just too cute!

'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...