Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to post more often...we shall see how that goes. Actually I should be able to catch up some in the next few days, I have a number of posts that have been written but I haven't published because I wanted to add pictures. As those of you who have satellite Internet know...it sucks, and many times your speed it too slow to upload/download etc. I recently had my modem replaced and then the router so we seem to be working better, hopefully I'll be able to add the pictures and publish all the back posts. For some reason Starbucks doesn't like to me sit in there and write my blog, it may have something to do with two toddlers tearing down the displays as I write.

'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...