Friday, January 10, 2014

It is a new year, time for new habits...

It has been a long, long time since I published a post on this blog.

I have many posts started but not finished so there they sit in my draft folder. Judging by my silence you may well believe that I have fallen into a brain coma, one really shouldn't have "thoughts" in the title of their blog and then go months without writing.  I have actually had thoughts, many thoughts. In fact, so many thoughts that I have not been able to organize them enough to sit down and write.  I doubt I will ever "catch up" on this blog, though maybe in a spare moment I may find time to talk about some of the things that have been going on this past year.

As one would expect we have continued to work on projects on our property, I'm sure I will talk about that.

I have thousands of pictures of my kids that I would love to bore you with but that will all depend on the speed of this lousy internet connection.

I may tell you about the hours upon hours I spent trying to sort out the whole issue of homeschooling, preschool vs. kindergarten, methods, curriculum, etc., etc.

I could talk about the houses we almost bought, some being life long projects.

I could talk about our chicken adventures and our decision to take a break from animal husbandry.

I could talk about some of the healing that has happened within my extended family and the friends I grew up with, relationships that are being restored.

One of my resolutions this year was to resume writing on this blog.  I enjoy it, I enjoy having a place to preserve some of the memories of every day life. Like I said before, I can't "catch up" so I won't even try, but I do think I will have an opportunity to revisit many of the topics I mentioned earlier.

'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...