Monday, November 8, 2010

Reading...Ellen Crosby

"Merlot Murders"

I found this book at a local used bookshop, I picked it up simply because of the title, who can resist a title with wine in it??  

I really enjoyed this book, probably because it is set in a fictional location not too far from my house. Yes, I know that sounds odd but I knew from the descriptions that the location was obviously fictional because some of the geography doesn't work, such as a river running through the wrong area. But the book was enticing enough that we took a drive just to see where the vineyard should have been. The real area has lots of large farms but no vineyards that I could see.
I'm looking forward to reading the other books in the series!

'til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments...